70) F. Stegemann, C. Benndorf, T. Bartsch, R. St. Touzani, M. Bartsch, H. Zacharias, B. P. T. Fokwa, H. Eckert, O. Janka: Ba3Pt4Al4 – Structure, Properties, Theoretical and NMR Spectroscopic Investigations of a Complex Platinide Featuring Heterocubane [Pt4Al4] Units,
Inorg. Chem. 2015, DOI: 10.1021/acs.inorgchem.5b01842.
69) M. Hermus, J. P. Scheiffers, R. St. Touzani, B. P. T. Fokwa: Electronic Pseudogap-Driven Formation of New Double-Perovskite-like Borides within the Sc2Ir6–xTxB (T = Pd, Ni; x = 0–6) Series, Inorg. Chem. 2015, 54, 4056.
68) J. Nenwa, E. D. Djomo, E. N. Nfor, P. L. Djonwouo, M. Mbarki, B. P. T. Fokwa: Two novel organic-inorganic hybrid compounds with straight and zigzag chain alignments of Cu(II) centers: synthesis, crystal structure, spectroscopy, thermal analysis and magnetism, Polyhedron, 2015, 99, 26.
67) R. St. Touzani, C. W. G. Rehorn, B. P. T. Fokwa: Influence of chemical bonding and magnetism on elastic properties of the A2MB2 borides (A = Nb, Ta; M = Fe, Ru, Os) from first-principles calculations,Comput. Mat. Sci. 2015, 104, 52.
66) O.Niehaus, P. M. Abdala, R. St. Touzani, B. P. T. Fokwa, R. Pöttgen: Three structure types and intermediate cerium valence in the solid solution CeRu1-xNixSn, Solid State Sciences, 2015, 40, 36.